Friday, March 30, 2007

Latest Work-outs.

I've been SLAMMED busy at work so I haven't posted much..but on Wednesday I ran 6.36 miles. Then yesterday I actually went to the pool because I told Chad I would in his comments section. Nothing like someone to be accountable to. I did try to talk myself out of it, but then I knew I would be posting work-outs today and I didn't want to say I never swam. The pool work-out was probably my best solo work-out yet. I swam 1000 yards! I did various drills during the swim and even timed myself on a 250. (Still not telling what my time was..haha).

Then this morning I set my alarm for 4:40 am and pushed snooze a couple of times. I was up by 5:05 and at Kelli's house by 5:18. We started running at 5:30 and did 6 miles. It feels really good to know that's over with for the day, and I think I will do better at work today since I ran. Jessika and I are going to try and start meeting Kelli at the gym in the mornings and just get it done. I will come up with ANY excuse not to go to the gym because I have so much to do in the afternoons with the kids, and by the time I am done with all of that, I just wanna crash. So I am going to make an effort to get in the bed at night around 10:00 so I can get up. It's nice to have that done already and I don't have to stress over it anymore during the day. I still might try to go to the gym today, but at least the running is done.

I signed up for my first Tri a couple of days ago and I am nervous and excited. It's an easy one so I think I am ready, but it's the unknown that's freaking me out.

I think I may be doing a 25 mile bike ride tomorrow morning. I'll keep you posted. I gotta get the kids off to school now so I'll check back later!

No comments: