Saturday, March 10, 2007

ATTACK of Spring





well...Spring is in the air..literally. This morning I ran 9.26 miles with Jessika, and I pretty much sneezed and snotted the entire time. It was frickin' misery at it's finest. I wanted to do 12 or 13, but we were doing a 3 mile loop through downtown Nashville, and I kept running past my car. We had 1 loop to go, I saw my car again, and that was it for me. I couldn't breathe, and I was blind from the teary eyes. ....So I called it quits. Then I went to Wal-mart and cleared the shelves in the pharmacy of the allergy products. Eyedrops, cough drops, throat spray, sudaphed, benedryl, etc. I took a Benedryl, went to my nephews' birthday party, and sat through that in a fog. When I got home I slept 4 hours! This was around 2:45. Luckily Doug came home from his golf tournament around 3:30 so the house had not burned down or anything, and he said the Boys were in the sun room playing a video game. Whew!

Here is a photo of Leelan . He is my brother's boy, and it was his birthday and he turned 2. There is also a picture of Bailey and Connor with Leelan at the top. Leelan is so stinkin' cute.

3 comments:

Chad said...

Great picture, sounds like a nice run except for the allergies - I hate it when that happens.

Allez said...

I get the same way with allergies. Running or cycling. It can be pretty gross :-|

TriShannon said...

Hopefully you can get a handle on the allergies!

My nose turns into a faucet on the bike... my poor gloves. :(