Sunday, February 18, 2007

Run it off!


After the previous post...Mary Thom called and wanted to go for a run, so I jumped on it. We met in the BelMont area and ran about 6 miles. I way overdressed and was burning hot, (even though it was only 36F)and I am still sick so my breathing was off, but I was glad to be out running on this beautiful sunny day. Everybody and their dog was out running as well, so it was great! I didn't stress over anything. We were going to do 10 miles but opted out because we have a 5k time trail Tues night at Speed sessions. (I am NOT looking forward to this. It's supposed to rain again and I just don't think I can go out there and run like that on a track in the rain. Already made that mistake last week) I hope he'll just take my time from the Preds Run last weekend. We'll see. This day had FLOWN by though. I think I'll go rent a movie tonight and curl up with the kids and some popcorn. They are out of school tomorrow for some reason so they can stay up later. On a sad note...the Girl Scout Cookies arrived shortly after my run. Cookies are one of my biggest downfalls. Oh well, at least I ran today.

UPDATE: We rented the animated film"Open Season". Pretty good....funny, but very Shrek-like with the bear and the buck taking the place of Shrek and Donkey.

No comments: