Monday, February 19, 2007

Finished Product!




I am excited. There is a bidding war going on for the house we put up for sale last week. It turned out to be beautiful. The inside is even better than the outside! (Click on the photos for a larger, more detailed look.) My husband is a real estate agent/property manager/remodeling business owner and this is our latest project. It started out as a run-down "crack house". We gutted the whole thing and it's pretty much brand new now. We put a huge deck on the back, and rebuilt the storage shed. On the inside every single thing is new. It was pitiful but now it's chic. I LOVE it and I would live there in a heartbeat if I were single. It's got three bedrooms, 2 baths, and the master bath has a garden tub. Hardwood floors through-out, and stainless steel appliances., tiled floors in the kitchen and bathrooms. There's a fireplace, new driveway, and landscaping! It's a little cottage! I have like a million pics and I wish I could post them all. One bad thing, though...It had a window unit air-conditioner and floor heaters, so we put a central unit in. Someone STOLE the thing off the side of the house less than a week later!!!!! Can you believe that? I have never heard of anyone stealing an air conditioner off of a house before. We ended up having to pay for another one out of pocket because of some insurance B>S> which we are still trying to get straightened out, but the new one has concrete post surrounding it and it is chained to the house somehow so if they take this one, half the house will go with it. I don't see how they could get this one though. There are now lights all over the outside at night and it would be a helluva job anyway with the posts in the way.

No comments: