Tuesday, February 6, 2007

A Road Bike Trainer in my ATTIC!!!!!!

OK....ALL WINTER I have been thinking about getting a trainer, talking about getting a trainer...shopped for a trainer, compared priced on trainers, and so on and so on. Well, yesterday my husband over heard me talking with a client about getting a trainer and he informs me we have a brand new one in the attic, and it's been up there for 3 years!!!!!!! WHAT???? He bought it 3 or 4 years ago when he bought his bike, used it once, then put it in the attic because it was in the way. I had absolutely no idea, and I am ticked because I have been stressing over it all winter, when I could have been using it! So last night we got it down and I hooked it up to my poor, lonely road bike and road for about 45 mins. I watched Ren and Stimpy and The Smurfs with the Boys while riding. I can't believe it. I know he has heard me discuss the need for one. What I can't understand is why he just now told me we had one. In fact, he was making fun of me paying off my bike the other day and being sarcastic about me never riding, and I said I couldn't ride in the cold, and I needed to get a trainer so I could ride it. Did he mention we had one? Nope! Not a word. WHY?????

1 comment:

Michele said...

MEN!!!!!

At least you have it now. Enjoy the indoor riding.