Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Trails W/ Melissa

Yesterday afternoon after work I ran the trails with Melissa. We were going to do the Red trail but opted for the White trail due to time and sunlight constraints. It was freezing cold, too. We only did it once (2.5 miles) then I went home and took a shower to wash away the mud, then I met her at Christopher's Pizza to eat. I haven't seen her since before Christmas so it was good to hang out with her again. Hopefully we can meet up this weekend to do a long run.

I have worked my butt off the past three days..but that was my choice. I try to cram all the dogs into two or three days in January so I have extra time off. There isn't many to do so I hate to book one on Monday, two on Tues, etc. I would rather just get them all done on one or two days.

Today I worked then went to a doctor's appointment for the kids, then we ate at the Cheesecake Factory. Once again I have eaten my weight in food and I feel like I am going to explode. I didn't get to the gym today or yesterday, so I feel like a disgusting slob. I am going in the morning, though. I plan to lift, then do a spin class, and I need to swim but I doubt I will get that far. I took a pill...1st one in over 2 weeks!!! WHY DID I DO IT???? Last night I went to bed feeling fine, but I woke up at 1:00am drenched in sweat and chills. My throat was hurting BAD and closing up on me so I had to take some flu medicine to get back to sleep. Doug let me sleep in because my first dogs today weren't due in till 9:oo. I have a feeling it'll be a repest tonight so I went ahead and took something. Excuse? Possibly.

I ordered a new digital camera from Wal-mart.com and it's ALREADY HERE! I just ordered it 2 days ago and shipping was only 97Cents! It's really small so I can take it everywhere with me, and very user friendly, so I can post a ton of pics on this site!

I CANNOT WAIT till the speed sessions start next week. They canceled them for like 5 minutes because no one had officially signed up, and everybody whined and complained so much they decided to go ahead and do it. they were supposed to be a 6 am, but they changed it to 6 pm..(much better..I am NOT a morning person) Well, that's it for now. Goodnight!

No comments: