Sunday, January 14, 2007

Picnic at the Park

Monkeys

Zeke...King of the Park

Bailey and Connor on the Trail

Connor

Connor, Bailey, Zeke, and Me

Bailey..Mouth full of food.

Today the Boys and I went on a picnic at Warner park, then went on the white trail for a walk. We took the the goat with us for the first time, and he had fun but I think it may have been too much for him because it's a 2.5 mile trail. (He's still a baby) The kids played football and goofed off after we ate, then we hit the trail. I am not used to walking it, so it was really interesting to see all the stuff I usually miss as I go zooming by. We walked in in an hour and 15 mins, and I usually run it in less than 30 minutes. ( Trail running takes longer due to the terrain) There's all kinds of cool stuff, and it seems really far when you walk it. We stopped and took a ton of photos along the way, and the kids did alot of swinging on the massive vines that grow in the woods. I think Connor ran the whole thing. He was ahead the entire walk...run...whatever. Bailey went really slow and picked up around 10,000 rocks, and Zeke just yelled at us the whole time because he was tired. I hope to get him used to it so he can start carrying water for us. It was a really good day.

1 comment:

Michele said...

looks like a great day at the park, good thing ou got it in before the temps dropped!