Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Swimming work-out with Jessika

I went to the ymca with Jessika tonight and she beat up on me in the pool. She's an REALLY good swimmer. She is also certified to teach so she ran me through the wringer, which I desperately need. There is NO WAY I would have swam as much as I did tonight if she had not been there coaxing me on. We also lifted weights and that was good because I actually did all of my work-outs instead of skipping stuff like I usually do. (I loathe lifting weights, but she enjoys it.). I had a lot more energy mostly because she was there so...THANK-YOU Jessika!!!!!

I am really bummed out about the Zoo Run 5k. I just learned that it is SOLD_OUT and 1,200 people signed up for it. I was going to do that one!! This makes me kinda mad, because if I had known there was a limit, I would have signed up a long time ago. BOOOOOO!!!!!!

No comments: