Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Speed Sessions week 2

Tonight was Speed Sessions again. We did 6x800's at a 4:30 pace, but we consistantly did it in 4:10. I had my iPod this time, so it was much better than last week.(Gotta get off that thing, though) Melissa ran beside me.... I can't hardly run without her in sight because she's the same pace and everything as me. After we did the work-out, she challenged me to a 400...which I gladly did, and she beat my ass in it. I was way ahead of her till the last 100 meters, then I thought my legs were going to explode and she charged past me. Something about that mentally caused me to stop running. I physically could not run another step. She beat me. Just wait till next week, Melissa!!

After Speed Sessions we took off to McDougals to drink some Yazoo and hang out. We got into deep topics about life and parallel universe, etc. It was me, Melissa, Jeff, Martin, Grady, and a guy named Paul that I had not met before. We shared two pitchers of beer and some 2 for 1's and then headed home. I am glad I am off work tomorrow! I definately need to lift at some point in the morning, and possibly do a spin class if I have time. I am getting my hair done tomorrow and that usually takes forever so we'll see. I lifted Sunday with Jessika and swam laps. I really need to swim tomorrow but I won't because of the hair situation.

My oldest son, Bailey has had the Flu since Sunday. He has been so sick it was like a bomb hit him. High fever, achy joints...and so far I haven't felt the least bit sick and neither has Connor. I'm keeping my fingers crossed because there were 10 kids absent from his class on Monday and 8 yesterday due to this flu. I CANNOT be sick. I'm just too busy for that right now.

No comments: