Thursday, January 25, 2007

Carmen Electra Strip Tease

I have purchased some new videos that are alot of fun. Carmen Electra has them and they teach you how to strip plus it's a good work-out. I started them last night and I really enjoyed it, then today I did another one and I could feel it in my legs and butt from doing it the night before so I know it worked. I'm ALWAYS looking for new ways to work-out because I get so bored so fast. This should keep my attention for a little while. Besides, I am "challenged" in the whole coordination department anyway, so maybe after a few weeks of doing these on my "rest "days, I'll be looking hot when I try to dance in heels. HA!

This morning I ran Percy Warner park instead of working and I did the whole (5.8 mile) loop without stopping for the first time ever! I ALWAYS have to walk this because the hills are so crazy long and steep, but today I kept thinking..."Would Melissa walk this hill?" and it kept me from stopping. I did the entire thing in 59:02 according to the Garmin, so I will try and beat that next time. I think the biggest reason I ran so well is I was P.O.'d at some hateful B-word woman who's 4 malti-poos I was supposed to groom. Her appointment was at 9:00 am, and at 9:15 she STILL wasn't there so I called her to see if she was still coming. Well, she couldn't be there until 10:00, but she never even called to let me know. Meanwhile, I had 2 other people call to try to get in today and I could have done them if I had known. I told her I would have to re-book it because I wasn't going to sit and wait. And she went off on me!!! IF she had called and let me know something I MIGHT have waited, but she was so rude and inconsiderate..there was just no way. (later I realized I let over $180.oo float away because of my stubbornness..but I just can't stand people like this so OH WELL!!) I decided to go run instead of wait, and I stewed over it the entire run. I don't know why I let people like that get to me, but it helped with my work-out...so that's good.

No comments: