Wednesday, January 3, 2007

eh

I really didn't do a whole lot of much today in the way of training. I ran a little..no biggie. I started back to work though so that took up half the day, then I ran, then I took the Boys to basketball practice, then we went out to eat at a Japanese Steak House. I was supposed to go to Excel tonight to swim, but I am so tired I couldn't gather the strength to do it. My thighs are extremely sore from the lunges, and my shoulders are sore from the swimming. I can't function like I want to. I felt ok till I started running today, then the pain started creeping up on me about a half mile into it. I ended up just doing 3 miles and it only took about 29 mins since I wasn't pushing myself or anything. So 29 mins of exercise is all I managed.

This will be my 5th day without any sleeping pills to send me off for the night. I'm still not going to bed early like I want, but I am really tired when I do go to bed and I stay asleep which is unheard of when I don't take something. I have serious bouts of insomnia that I think is mostly stress related. Who knows. That's it for now. My husband is looking over my shoulder so I can't type under that kind of pressure! lol!

No comments: