Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!


Today I did the Resolution Run 5k. Although my time sucked, it ended up being better than I thought it would be. I got a 26 or 27 something. (Official times have not been posted yet). It's a hard 5k with lots of hills and an endless loop around the Coliseum. Michael Austin did it in 24 something and Laurie Austin ( Number 587 in the pic) did it in 37 something. Martin did it in 24 something as well.

Jessica and I ran Crokett Park on Saturday with Erin and Tracey. We did 6 miles at what felt like a 5 minute mile pace (HA>>just kidding..it was fast though)

I plan to swim at some point tomorrow if all goes well. I am actually looking forward to it.

Next planned runs....
Jan. 27...Zoo Run 5k
Feb. 10...Fangtastic 5k

Speed sessions start in 2 weeks!

No comments: