Saturday, January 6, 2007

Thursday I didn't do ANYTHING!!!

I mean NOTHING in the way of working out. I had every intention, but it SOOOOOO didn't happen. I ended up doing 8 or 50 dogs and didn't get off work till 4:30 or so, and by the time I got off, I just said FORGET IT!

Today I went to the gym early this morning and lifted weights, then did a spin class at 8:30. It felt so good! ( it hurt like hell) then I did 6 dogs and wanted to go swim, but once again I didn't get off till 4:00ish. we had to meet Doug parents at Caraba's at 5:00 so swiming was out of the question. Now tomorrow, the plan is to go to Bailey's basketball game at 9:00, then meet friends at Percy Warner at 10:30 to do the 5.8 mile loop. (this feels like 10 miles after you run it) I need a good long run so this is the ticket. I am meeting Mary Thom and Martin, and maybe Michael and Laurie Austin.

I need to add that I think Sundrop and George Dickle may in fact be THE BEST drink EVER. I've been craving it, and although it's not good for me, sometimes I cave in and go for it.
Pure LOVE. (It's a Tullahoma thing...my hometown) Just had to get that off my chest. Those of us that have experienced it understand how powerless I really am against the sweet taste!

No comments: