Sunday, April 8, 2007

Poodle Before and after

Before
AfterSince I have been too sick to do ANYTHING this week, I'll show another Yard Monster I did on Monday. ( Before the Flu struck and took EVERYBODY in my family down.) That' s all I have to say for the week. The marathon is in a couple of weeks and I am not ready. Still sick, still can't breathe, and we have all had it. Doug has it right now and he's sicker than I have ever seen him in 11 years..yet he's still in denial. Ha! He considers it a sign of weakness to act sick, so he puts up a front. He's been laying on the couch half-dead for 3 days, but as long as he says he's fine, he's not "sick". Hopefully I'll have some work-out related posts starting next week, because this week has been a total loss in training. It was cold anyway. It actually snowed Friday. Crazy.

3 comments:

Chad said...

Stay Warm and Get Well!!!

TriSonq said...

I was actually out there running Friday around Vandy and saw white stuff flying around. At first I thought it was flower petals from the dogwoods, but then realized it was snow!?!

This is April in Nashville Freakin' Tennessee. We're not supposed to see snow here.

Get better. You and your whole family. Even though your husband says he's not sick.

Allez said...

I like the "before" picture!