Saturday, April 14, 2007

Making a Come-Back

Just when I thought the end was near...I'm feeling better. ABOUT TIME! Yesterday I worked out with Christy...sort of. I did half a Tae Bo tape..she did the whole thing, but half-way through it we ran a mile. That was all I had to give but she came back in and finished the Tae Bo work-out. Then today I got up and ran to the gym (Still gasping, but not as bad) lifted weights, then ran home. I walked some but I still did better than I have done lately, so I know I am finally on the mend. This gives me hope that I might be ready for the Half Marathon coming up in 2 weeks. (My previous post said 9 days...I don't know where I got that number.)

I have started a new eating plan called "Eat Clean" by Tosca Reno. It's basically eating foods in their purest form and eat 6 times a day, etc. I'll be healthier if I eat this way, and be naturally lean as a by-product. I also got her other book...."The Butt Book". I have no ass to speak of and I really want one, so maybe this will help. I'd like to look like this......

Yes... I know...keep dreamin'. But this is my goal by summer time. Maybe I should post some Before's so I can prove any progress made. (I don't think I have the guts)..HA!

5 comments:

Chad said...

The running will improve quickly - taking 10 days off usually means you will recover in a few runs. That first one sure is tough though.

Good luck with butt plan - that's probably the strangest thing I've ever written.

TriShannon said...

Glad to hear you are finally rejoining the land of the living!

Good luck with the eating clean. Definitely post about your progress. I don't mean butt progress, just in general progress. :-)

Allez said...

Let me know how you like those books...both were ones I considered buying. If you want to add to your butt, do LOTS of lunges! I used to do lunges 3x a week. Until I went up a pants size because my butt was growing out of control! So it works :-)

TriSonq said...

Great news. I knew you'd be back. Just needed a little time.

Need to ride soon. My bike is making funny noises so I need to bring it in to the shop this week.

Molly said...

I'd be glad to swap you some junk from my trunk if you have a cup size to spare. Agree with Allez...lunge,lunge,lunge!

As soon as I am close to where I want to be weight wise by boobs start to disapear!

This TN weather...I had the yuck for three weeks at the end of Feb./beginning if March...there is no easy answer!

Molly