Saturday, May 26, 2007

Summer..summer..summertime..I just sit back and Unwind.


School is out! They got out Thursday. On Thursday afternoon there was a cook-out for the kids on our street to celebrate the end of the school year . Connor went and Bailey went to my mother-in-laws to swim cause he "wasn't in the mood" for a cook-out. Then yesterday we spent the day at the pool and we did the same thing today. I am already sporting a decent tan..even with SPF 50 on! I refuse to get burned this year. I discovered I still tan through the sport's block lotions so I am going to use those this year and save my 34 year old skin from further damage. I can already tell it's going to be a long summer and I need to find something to do with the kids while I work. they have camp in a few weeks, then we go to Florida for vacation..but that's about it so I am in a panic over what to do with them.

I have been a total slacker this week in every respect. I went swimming once and ran a few times, but that's it. I have a huge fear of the Tri on Monday morning. AAAAHHH! What was I thinking? I don't know why I am stressed over it. My kids Swim, bike, and run every day in the summer and never give it a second thought. I will try to focus on that and just have fun.

1 comment:

David said...

You will do great Monday. Since this will be my first tri, I keep telling myself that by just finishing, I will set a PR! Just go and have fun!