Friday, May 4, 2007


On Tuesday I went on the field trip to the AG Fair with Bailey's 3rd grade class. Here is a pic of Bailey and I sitting together on the bus. AWWWW. I kept rubbing his head and mom stuff and he kept swatting me away because his buddies were laughing at him..so that made me do it even more.HA!


Here is a photo of the kids on the bus. Bring back any memories? And if you look closely, you can see someone in green hiding from the camera. THAT'S the "meanie mom". She was fine with everyone else taking pictures..except for me. She would hide. What's that all about? So Numerous times through-out the day I would pretend to snap a photo her way..just to see her sqirm. (I am ALSO in the 3rd grade) HEHE!


Here is a photo a Bailey in front of a combine that cost $250,000.00 in 1993! Can you imagine what it would cost today?
Here is a momma cow , and below is the baby . SO STINKIN' CUTE!
And this a pic of farmer John shearing down a sheep. That was fun to watch.

Later thatt afternoon there was a hot air balloon hovering over my neighborhood. It looked like it would land on our street it got so close!I learned a lot at the Ag fair. It was really interesting. I haven't done much in the way if exercise since the CMM. I walked everyday, but I never went swimming although I did make an attempt. I got up at 4:30 Wednesday morning and couldn't find my suit so I went back to bed. Then yesterday I decided to try to run, and my leg cramped at mile 2..the same was it did at mile 12 Saturday. It stopped me in my tracks yesterday though. Christy has a 5 k tomorrow that I am supposed to be pacing her in. She MAY be pacing me instead!

1 comment:

TriShannon said...

Sounds like a fun day. Isn't that a mom's job... to embarrass their kids? :-)

Hope the 5k goes well.