Thursday, June 7, 2007

My new Employee

Yeah..SUCKS doesn't it? It's a dirty job....

But SOMEBODY's gotta do it. Might as well be you!

FINALLY..A solution to my summer woes. If you haven't been keeping up, a couple of entries ago I was desperately trying to figure out what the heck I am supposed to do with my two paths of destruction running free in the neighborhood. Then it hit me.......Put their poor little spoiled Brentwood butts to work. I was so excited to be able to spend some quality bonding time with my oldest trouble maker, Bailey, this morning. He had SOOOOO much fun learning the ways of the cold-cruel world ..earning his keep. I'll bet it will be the LAST time he comes into my shop and complains of being bored. He'll find SOMETHING constructive to do..like clean his room, do the laundry, pick up the sticks in the yard, pick his nose......anything. I have laughed so hard today watching these scenes take place, I had to snap a few pictures for history's sake. Oh, don't worry. I paid him for all his hard work, and he'll have some cash to spend at the concession stand at the ball park instead of hittin' me up every 5 minutes. That snow cone will taste so much sweeter when he thinks about what he had to do to get it. Connor..You better lay low buddy, because YOU'RE NEXT! If you come in and tell on Bailey for something trivial ONE MORE TIME while I'm working, I'll have you picking dog hair out of every nook and cranny of that shop for the next SIX WEEKS!! You have the cutest little hands that are perfect for the job. It'll be a BLAST! I have HAD IT and I really can't wait. Yes..I am talking to you with your know-it-all sassatude, and your superiority. The end is near..I can FEEL IT!! (I have a strong suspicion that my groom shop is going to be spotless real soon.) Hey..sorry about the tone of this post..but I don't call it "Train or Insane" for nothing. I'm going CRAAAZY. Look into my eyes! (Of course..there could be a dash of PMS involved, too)

4 comments:

TriSonq said...

LOL!!!

A believe that was a vent-a-thon!!

Feel better now?

TriShannon said...

A little work never killed anyone. That snow cone will taste so much better!

Hopefully you are feeling a little better!

Chad said...

Great Idea!!!

Just watch out for those pesky child labor laws ;-)

Congrats on your tri - it looks like you did great, and an award to boot!

Keep it up - it makes me wish there was a tri nearby to run, but alas, racing season has dried up here in Phoenix.

Salma Gundi said...

ROFLMAO!