Monday, July 16, 2007

Where have I been??

I have been working my bootie off....THAT"S where I have been! The summer months are the busiest for me, and the majority of my income is earned this portion of the year. I can't possibly catch up on everything I have been doing since my last post, but the quick version is training, working, and going on vacation last week to Florida where I was a TOTAL slacker! Well..not completely..I swam laps everyday in the pool. 1000 m at a time and I felt really good. But, I only ran once and it was so hot I did a half-ass attempt so I skipped out on the running the rest of the week. I ran 6 miles yesterday after we got home from a 7.5 hour drive and I felt good to be moving. Here lately my runs feel like I am brand new, but I think it's because of the heat and humidity. I ran a 5 k on the 4th of July and my time was so pathetic I aint even gonna post it. Really embarrassing. Oh well. I am lifting weights today, and I have speed sessions tomorrow..so maybe I can swim on Wednesday. Hopefully. My next Tri is next weekend and I really need to get to the pool. So that's it. BORING I know. Sorry. If I think of anything exciting I have missed.. I will post it. Cheers!

3 comments:

Chad said...

welcome back

stay after it!

Salma Gundi said...

Oh, yay - welcome back! I wondered where you had gotten off to!

TriSonq said...

Wondering where you've been?!? I texted you while I was down in FL.

Glad you're back. See you at Speed Sessions.