Sunday, July 22, 2007

3 days later

Connor UpDate: We removed the bandage about an hour ago to get a peek of the damage and it's looking good. The swelling has gone down, and it's a little bruised, but it's not near as ugly as it was the night it happened. It's going to leave a mark for sure, but I think after it fades it won't be that bad. He hasn't complained of any pain or asked for anything like Advil or anything. He's a trooper. He has been really calm (unlike him) since it happened so I know it was hurting, but last night his energy and personality started to return. Today he's smiling again. The swelling in his lip is almost gone but the tooth is still loose. (cringe)

Yesterday I ran a 5 k with Bailey and Christy. I ended up having to push Christy's stroller which contained her 2 year old son and it was a work-out! My butt was on FIRE during that run. Needless to say I didn't even come close to a P.R., but I want to push him around at least once a week now because I think if I did my strength would improve tremendously. I'd hit all kinds of P.R.'s!

2 comments:

Molly said...

SO glad that he is doing better! I am sure you don't want to tell him this yet, but girls love cool scars!

When I ran my first 5K a man pushing two kids came in third in the 10K!

Take Care

Michele said...

OMG!!!!!!

I am way behind since I just got home.

Poor kid glad he is feeling better.

That scar just might fade to almost nothing.

Hope the tooth stays put.