Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I tried all day yesterday to get to the gym. That didn't happen...BUT, I did go run for 50 mins in Woodway Subdivision with my friend Martin last night. It was the first time I have run with him one on one, and he kicked my butt on those hills. He has just started running in the past few months, but I couldn't tell. We did some sprints, too and I am feeling it today. Really good run.

I bought a new Garmin 305 last night on eBay. Brand new..$253.oo..free shipping. AWESOME deal. they usually run about $350.oo or more! I went to Fleet feet to get one, but they were sold out, so when I found it on eBay that cheap, I went for it. I can't resist a good deal.

SO today I plan to hit the gym for some upper body training, then go sign up for swim lessons. (They were closed yesterday) And maybe go look at some decent swim suits. I only have a two-piece, and I can't swim laps in that.. now can I? I REALLY dread swimming. I hope if I learn how, it won't be such a burden.

No comments: